Project Manager ILS / ISS (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Project Manager ILS / ISS (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “TASSC5-TL1 - Program Rep. EF GE”.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Responsible project management for defined projects in the area of support integration, including the New Fighter / FCAS weapons system.
- Ensuring timely delivery of all ILS products / ISS services in accordance with contractual obligations, taking into account deadlines, costs, configuration and quality.
- Preparation of quotations / cost estimates as well as order planning and cost monitoring. Control and execution of technical cost audits for the project.
- Professional support of the program management towards internal and external customers. Identify customer requirements and implement them within the framework of contractual agreements.
- Responsibility for the pro-active management and delivery of ILS / ISS contractual services. Structure and implementation of the project planning, documentation and reporting.
- Leading of project review meetings and coordination of the project team with contacts from the ILS functional departments and ILS change management to ensure logistical support for aircraft standards.
- Development and implementation of concepts. Determination of measures to remedy / minimize the effects of project delays and the further development of services.
- Analysis of technical-logistic problems in cooperation with the ILS functional departments for the fastest possible provision of customer solutions
- Design / optimization of in-service processes taking into account specific customer requirements
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Degree (mechanical engineering, aerospace technology / industrial engineering) or comparable training; MBA would be an advantage
- Proven professional experience in project management
- Relevant experience in an international weapons system program
- Very good knowledge of ILS/ISS processes in the context of the production of the supply maturity and in-service support desired.
- Secure handling of Microsoft Office applications
- High level of leadership, communication and team skills
- Analytical, goal-oriented thinking and acting
- Fluent in German and English; knowledge of French is desired
- Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 4,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus-group.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.