Ops centre End to End Leader (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Ops centre End to End Leader (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
You will report to the Head of A350/A380 Ops Centre within SOA1A350/A380 Ops Centre organisation.
The jobholder provides 24/7 end to end operational support to customers in agreement with Customer Services policy and within the framework of relevant procedures and Airworthiness regulations whilst ensuring customer satisfaction (answer quality and timeliness).
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1. Responsibilities linked with the end to end management of Aircraft On Ground [AOG] resolution:
- To ensure and maintain continues means of communication with Customer.
- To work in conjunction with customer Maintenance Control Center personnel (by all the means available Phone call, Video, TR, email) in analyzing the scenarios of an AOG situation and identify the most efficient solution tailored to the Customer request.
- To ensure with Engineering support organization that the technical management of each event is done in a timely manner and that supporting documents (TA, …) are made available to the customer in a time frame compatible with their operational constraints.
- To ensure spare availability is managed with appropriate level of priority with Airbus COD/Suppliers AOG desks, so that parts are made available to the customers in the shortest possible time frame.
- To represent Airbus (and promote Airbus image) when liaising with all levels of A/L management under critical AOG scenarios.
- To lead technical resolution groups under customer operations’ pressure.
- To timely manage and respond to all Customer technical AOG and work stoppage in service requests for A350 and multi-ATA chapters (but structure items).
- To ensure the solution addresses all technical aspects across all affected ATA chapters.
- To provide with the best immediate recommendations to customer while avoiding potential liability issues and ensuring safety of the passengers, A/L personnel and A/C in compliance with Airworthiness regulations.
- To challenge whenever necessary the query resolution contribution proposed by Airbus Design Offices, Supplier organisations or other S departments.
2. Responsibilities linked with pro-active management of in-service technical information
- To analyse Operational information available through Aircraft monitoring tools and airlines reporting in order to issue periodic reports highlighting key events to share with Airbus programs stakeholders.
- To identify with involved actors (SE/SB/ST/…) potential recommendations / mitigations that could be proposed to the customer to improve operational availability of the A/C.
- To provide feedback to A350 Progamme Support structure in charge of mitigations management
3. Responsibilities linked with the Preventive recommendations provided to the customers:
- To analyse fleet health through Aircraft monitoring tools (Static analysis or parameters trend monitoring) in order to provide customers with preventive or proactive recommendation aiming to avoid Delays/AOG.
- To contribute to the delivery of Health Monitoring services when specific contracts is singed.
4. Responsibilities linked with improvement AIRTAC-Ops Centre business efficiency
- To detect and report when room for improvement are identified in AOG resolution in order to launch corrective actions
- To contribute to the capitalisation and the sharing of the best practices
- To produce in case of long AOG a regular information on progress made until final resolution
- To produce KPIs linked with A350 Ops centre activities: AOG end to end lead time, Number of OI with and without antecedent.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to an Engineering degree
- 5 years of experience in aeronautical field
- Knowledge/experience in all across aircraft systems and overall Airbus Engineering Support activities.
- Knowledge/experience in Airline operations, engineering and maintenance activities
- Very good knowledge of Airline operations, understanding of Customer needs and constraints.
- Successful experience in Customer Support, systems or structure engineering, MAP or A/L MCC domain.
- Awareness of the airworthiness processes linked to the Airbus delegation system.
- High interest/experience in working with high tech extensive and highly integrated electronic data processing systems.
- Able to work in stressful environment during AOG situation.
- Highly concerned by Customer Services and service minded.
- Good co-ordination and relational skills to deal with Customers, Design Offices, Suppliers and other Airbus departments.
- Tenacious, adaptable, flexible and team player.
- Available and willing to undertake their share of constraints, as part of a team dedicated to Customer service.
- Language Skills: Negotiation level of English. French would be a plus.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.