Internship within Finance Excellence
Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work within Finance? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) in the department “Finance Processes & Lean” (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Start: Beginning 2019
Duration: 3-6 months
Airbus Finance Excellence is responsible for driving Finance Improvement and Innovation initiatives as part of the overall Finance Transformation Programme. Our main objective is to develop best-in-class Finance processes, standards and tools for Airbus. Furthermore, we target the introduction of innovative solutions through e.g. new ways of working and digital technologies within Finance as a key driver for changing the way Finance works in the Future.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
The internship is designed for a period of up to six months, comprising the following activities:
- Support the Finance Transformation Programme overall
- Support Finance integration and improvement projects, analyse performance KPIs
- Perform internal communication through the Finance community platforms
- Support the Finlab, the Finance internal accelerator boot camp for innovation project
Through the Internship, the intern will
- Learn project management skills
- Have the opportunity to generate innovative ideas and media utilization for communication on important topics
- Learn about Innovation, Lean, Agile and Quality-related methods within a Finance environment
- Gain insights into a fascinating Finance world in the Aerospace Industry
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Enrolled student within Business Administration, Controlling, Informatics, Economics or equivalent
- Excellence communication and presentation skills
- International experience attained through internships and studies abroad
- Analytical way of working / thinking
- Knowledge on standard office tools, social collaboration and digital analytics a plus
- English: fluent and fluency in a second language (French, Spanish or German)
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 6,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbus.com
Reference number 10431457
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Winkler
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.