Working student (m/f) within M&A Financial Support
Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for a working student position and you would like to support the “Merger and Acquisition Financial Support” team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us for 20 hours/week (flexi-time).
Start: Beginning 2019
Duration: at least 6 months
This role is a great opportunity to work in the defence and space industry as well as in a multinational company. You will be part of an international team in charge of providing financial support in mergers and acquisitions projects.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support of ongoing M&A cases (financial data analysis, business modelling, valuations, preparation of management briefing, project management support)
- Interact and communicate with managers from different countries and departments (mainly Finance, Strategy and Legal)
- Strong interaction and cooperation with participation management team
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Enrolled full time student (m/f) within Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar studies
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A first work experience (including internship) would be an asset
- Ability to work in team and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Negotiation level of English
- French and/or German skills would be an asset
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 6,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbus.com
Reference number 10431453
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Winkler
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.