InHouse Consultant (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Elancourt
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Internal Consultant (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in France.
You will join Airbus Defence & Space Consulting, attached to the Corporate Secretary, supporting the whole division with management consulting services. Airbus Defence & Space Consulting is transforming in order to be able to address a large part of ADS management consulting needs by 2020.
This job will be an opportunity to boost your career development by providing a sharp vision of the Division's stakes and businesses as well as integrating efficient work and management methodologies.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
As a consultant in our team, you will bring your professional experience and specific competence to add value for our internal customers.
You have already acquired general skills working as a management consultant, in business areas that are relevant for Airbus Defence and Space.
You already have deeper insight in some of our competence areas: Business & Strategy, Organization, Processes & Change Management, Supply Chain Management.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and supporting of all customer management levels;
- Independent diagnosis of customer situation;
- Proposal preparation and negotiation;
- Structuring, kick-off and delivery of your missions, through: clarification of customer goals, planning & conduct of your mission, adaptation to evolving customer needs;
- Synthesis of mission results and customer insights in adequate format (reports, presentations, workshops);
- Customer support for communication and implementation of his solution (presentations, moderation of customer workshops) as well as in measurement of results;
- Networking, marketing & acquisition of new missions;
- Knowledge capitalization and sharing.
Our values emphasize in equal parts teamwork as well as capability to take initiative and work autonomously.
Working in a flat, distributed and agile organization, you will take on additional roles (e.g. marketing, project leadership, offer development) as your experience evolves and as the business case of the unit requires.
We expect you to use your stay in our organization as an opportunity to deepen your consultancy skills and to learn more about the businesses of Airbus Defence and Space.
This role will involve frequent travel for business, once a week in Europe/worldwide, and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Educated to a master's degree;
- 2-5 years experience in Management Consulting;
- Project and customer interaction management;
- Personal professional network and willingness to use it in our business development activities;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills and openness for new business situations and challenges;
- Quick thinking, creativity;
- Outstanding capabilities in communication, moderation & organization;
- Flexibility to work in different and changing teams that operate in a geographically distributed environment;
- Openness to operate in an agile organization;
- A work experience in the aerospace industry is a plus;
- Negotiation level of English and French, basic knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 3,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.