Process Manager Tornado MRO (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Process Manager Tornado MRO (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “ MRO Tornado”.
Tasks & accountabilities
The Process Manager (m/f) Tornado MRO supports the Head of Production in the implementation of the program goals.
- Continuous process monitoring and improvement using appropriate methods with the aim of increasing efficiency (e.g.
interface management and information flow within the area as well as with regard to cooperation with the support areas)
- Management of cross-divisional projects for planning, adaptation and optimisation of production capacities in accordance with
- Development and implementation of a digitization strategy for the area including the harmonization of the existing tool
landscape (e.g. OPAL, COMET, SASPF, Tablets)
- Support and implementation of cost improvement projects
- Root cause analysis of quality problems and definition of sustainable solutions
- Coordination and support of LEAN projects of the department
- Preparation, conducting and follow-up of meetings
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following knowledge and qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering / Production, Manufacturing or comparable qualification
- Several years of production experience in aircraft construction
- Experience in project management (ideally PMP certification)
- Experience and confident application of LEAN methods and ideally black belt training
- Experience in the definition, collection and evaluation of process key figures (e.g. SQCDP, workflow boards)
- Knowledge of SAP (e.g. OPAL, SASPF)
- Familiar with the MS Office product family
- Fluent in German and English
- Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 4,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus-group.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.