Digital Product Manager (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Digital Product Manager has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse Blagnac. You will join the "Digital Solutions for Customer Services" department and you will report functionally and operationally to HO Digital Product Management.
You will have the overall responsibility for:
- delivering product packages that meet Customer Support and Services business objectives in the assigned segment, and securing Customer Satisfaction on digital solutions,
- ensuring digital deliverables of Customer Support & Services match customers’ expectations and meets Airbus business objectives,
- driving the segment digital business development in accordance with objectives including digital P&L growth,
- contributing to Customer Services and Airbus overall strategy in digitalization.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Delivering industrialized digital solutions focusing on adding value as determined by our Customers (Deliver on commitment),
- Securing and accelerating successful business expansion leveraging on Digitalization to differentiate services (Boost competitiveness).
Client related activities
- Achieving Customer satisfaction through CSIP (Customer Support Improvement Program) and objectives for support and services (Prepare the future).
- Delivering AOP in terms of support, cost, services revenues (Deliver on commitment),
- Sustaining aircraft operational reliability (Deliver on commitment).
- Developing products, services and partnerships (Airlines, Suppliers, Lessors, etc.),
- New ways of working, deployment of agile methods, team development and management, people engagement, Ethics and Compliance.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years in Software engineering, computer science or related fields,
- Experience AGILE methodology: 5 years minimum
- Experience in product management,
- Experience in airline operations,
- Experience in digital transformation,
- Digital thought leadership and innovation,
- Experience in team development, listening skills,
- Organized, adaptable and agile,
- Able to demonstrate a strategic vision, an emotional intelligence and facilitation,
- Fluent level of English.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.