Created in 1985, APSYS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AIRBUS.
Apsys delivers essential services across AIRBUS and provides Expertise in Technical, Human & Organizational Risks Management dedicated to Aerospace, Automotive, and Railway, Nuclear, Environment and Petrochemical industries
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Tasks & accountabilities
As M&E specialist, you will support the business development of APSYS in two key areas :
- M&E consultancy services for Airlines and MROs.
- Digital Solutions (products and services) for Airlines, using AMASIS / Skywise (or similar MIS / platform)
For M&E activities :
You will have to develop a deep level of collaboration with our clients and ensure that you have access to relevant information in the organization then you will provide practical recommendations, tailored to the context and culture of the clients.
The key expected outcomes of your actions will be measurable gain in these 5 areas :
- Improving operating model
- Solving a specific problem
- Creating a competitive gap
- Driving productivity
- Transforming a business
For Digital activities :
You will team work with data analysts and IT specialists to create and bring to the market innovative solutions and bespoke services, thanks to your field expertise and your knowledge of user’s needs.
This role will involve travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
For M&E activities:
- Project Management
- Providing guidance and expertise for Airlines / MROs for :
o Problem statement definition.
o Situation complexity analysis.
o Potential solutions definition.
o Transformation roadmap with key implementation steps
For Digital Solutions activities:
- Innovating to propose new products and services
- Proof of Concept creation
- Project Management
- Business Development
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Educated to a 5-year engineering degree level (or equivalent) in Aeronautics
- 10+ of experience in Airline / MRO environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing aircraft maintenance.
[Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities]
- Knowledge in the areas of Airline operations, MRO management, QA, SMS, Continuing Airworthiness, Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of FAA / EASA Regulations
- Full proficiency in Project Management
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and facilitation skills
- Full proficiency in English is mandatory, French language skills are a plus
- Ability to interface with customer and suppliers
[Technical Systems Proficiency]
- Demonstrated proficiency as power user for MIS (Maintenance Information System) / ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- IT oriented with knowledge of software development
[Behavioral Success Factors]
- Ability to work within a team and team spirit
- Communication skill
- Rigorous and tenacious
- Ability to make synthesis of complex issues
- Able to build trust, to create and sustain positive change.
- Experience in working with multicultural teams.
Starting date: Immediate.
Location: Worldwide (Based in Toulouse, the position will require business travels for short (few days) to mid-term missions (few weeks))
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.