IT Solution Architect (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a IT Solution Architect (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join IT Services Performance & Configuration.
Tasks & accountabilities
Airbus DS IM, the Shared Service Organization "Information Management" provides best practice and multi-national ITIL compliant IT services to its customers through an Airbus DS wide integrated organization.
The IM Organization Unit TZITP "Processes Mgmt. & Configuration" is responsible to effective support the IT Service Management Processes for the Customer Community of Airbus DS IM, as of today 65.000 worldwide.
As "ITSM Platform Architect and Solution Designer" for Airbus DS IM located in Ottobrunn, Germany you will be responsible:
- For all Airbus DS ITIL tool platforms (national & international)
- customer requirements are captured, analyzed, managed and finally brought in Production
- ITSM tool changes and new requirements are planned, designed and implemented accordingly
- an appropriate Remedy (or similar) ITSM Platform Architecture and Design is available as well for the Roadmap
- design of interfaces is following company standards and best practices
- leading the Solution Architecture creation in close cooperation with the Architecture Management teams
- ensure detailed Solution Documentation
- facilitate the organizational Process Implementation
- lead the Solution Architecture in close cooperation with Airbus wide initiatives
- setup and support of ITSM Platform Operation Management
- setup and support appropriate ITSM Reporting
- support in operational Tasks of the ITSM Platform
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- University education (or similar level education)
- Fluent English required, German French and Spanish would be an additional asset
the candidate has excellent capacity of analysis and synthesis and is able to work independently, as well as in team and at international level
- Communication Skills
- Profound working experience ITSM Process Models (ITIL Foundation), certification
- Profound working experience in BMC Remedy and Service Now Suite Products, certification would be an asset
- Experience in Basic Project Management
- Profound experience in Design (Blueprinting) and developing conceptual, logical and technical architecture models
- Familiarity with Databases, various operating systems, application servers, single sign on and industry accepted standards
- Strong BMC Remedy & Service Now Suite Product knowledge
- Experience in Implementation, Management and Trouble Shooting across heterogeneous IT environments
- Good MS Excel and MS Office
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 6,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (http://company.airbus.com/careers) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.