SAP Business Analyst (m/f) Logistics (WMS)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a SAP Business Analyst (m/f) Logistics has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg at the earliest possible start date. You will join the department "Logistics & Transport Projects".
The team is currently working on projects that aim to improve the end-to-end worldwide supply chain processes and solutions to improve real-time visibility.
Join a motivating, innovative and agile environment that encourages and supports collaborative spirit and cross-functional interaction. Help us build this new Digital Era by becoming an essential team player in the Airbus.
Tasks & accountabilities
Working as part of a Multi-functional team you will be expected to understand the current and future business needs and proactively propose opportunities for business transformation/improvement enabled by technology. You will manage Logistics Transformation in Airbus dealing with new concepts and speeding up implementation of new technologies (eg: SAP EWM, Internet of Things, Analytics).
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducts in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer, with recommendations on automation
- Produces documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for the customer
- Defines and develop the required specification documents to be reviewed with stakeholders and Product team members
- Monitors external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements.
- Serves as liaison between Product Management teams and technical resources during product development and implementation to ensure integrity of the solution delivered
- Run tool demos
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, IT, Production, SCM or a related discipline
- Experience in Logistics
- Experience in SAP Supply Chain Management
- Experience with WMS (Warehouse Management System), preferably SAP (Extended Warehouse Management – EWM, or possibly other WMS recognized on the market (e.g. PSIwms)
- A Team Player attitude
- The ability to be a critical thinker and challenge others in order to find the right solution
- A business and customer focused mind-set
- Language Skills: Negotiation level of English and German
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft)
- approx. 12,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com). Please add your CV and relevant certificates. Regarding your motivation please upload your individual cover letter including your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
What do we offer:
- Challenging tasks for unique services and products
- Interesting development opportunities, exciting perspectives
- Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
- Flexible working hours & working time compensation
- Compatibility of work and family life, e.g. childcare services
- Attractive remuneration with components such as Christmas bonus, holiday pay, variable remuneration, profit-sharing, etc.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Share Ownership Program and other share offers
- Health management, e.g. company medical officer
- Car leasing models for employees
- And a lot more
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.