Data Analyst Engineer for Engine Performances domain (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Data Analyst Engineer for Engine Performances domain has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse.
You will join Engine Performance Department which two main missions are assessment of engine performance all along the aircraft-program phases and elaboration of engine performance model.
You will be in charge of:
- Ensuring Access to Data - Platform Strategy
- Helping for digital twins' engine vision and implementation,
- Making a strategy for Engine Performance Department on the digitalisation of the Data,
- Setting up data cartography inside Skywise (Engine Performance Needs),
- Increasing our Knowledge on Data SAR, ACMS, Fomax, DataBird, CSTT,
- Designing data architecture in Engine Performance & elsewhere (data lake),
- Updating of tools and M&T Strategy,
- Being focal point on DTO Data Analytics,
- Helping to develop and sustain in service aircraft performance monitoring.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Training on Engine Performance and immersion in the Engine Performance teams,
- Analysing interesting trends found in the data with different algorithm or analysis process,
- Helping Engine Performance team to access to the data,
- Building projects all around data problematics,
- Using descriptive statistics to get a big-picture view of their data,
- Cleaning and organizing raw data,
- Giving a data visualization
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Engineering degree level with an experience in data processing,
- Machine learning,
- Statistics languages would be a plus,
- Databases: NoSQL, SQL databases and database querying languages,
- Programming Languages: Python, C/C++,
- Creativity & Problem Solving: employing the right approach/methods to solve analytics problem,
- Data Visualization,
- Communication: To be able to detail techniques and discoveries to technical and non-technical audiences in a language they can understand,
- Intellectual Curiosity: Exploring new territories and finding creative and unusual ways to solve problems,
- Good team spirit, good relationship and real motivation,
- Beginner level in English and advanced level in French,
- Be already trained to Udacity will be an added value,
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.