(FAN) Tax Manager (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Tax Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Blagnac. You will join the international Tax Coordination department.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the business on international operations (tax coordination for foreign subsidiaries, permanent establishments, representative offices, international secondments, commercial bids)
- Advising on international tax matters in restructuring, group projects and M&A transactions
- Performing tax management by securing transfer prices within the group, optimizing the group's/division's tax position, mitigating tax risks
- Following international tax developments, EU/OECD/BEPS updates, providing early warning alerts to management of material tax changes
- Monitoring and controlling external tax advisors
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a Master degree level (or equivalent) in Economics or Law or a related discipline.
- Tax education as certified tax advisor or specialised tax lawyer
- International tax expertise gained in an international accounting or law firm or in a multinational industrial company
- Open minded, proactive personality with solution oriented approach
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and networking capabilities
- Language Skills: negotiation level of English.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.