RAMT Engineer (h/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Elancourt
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a RAMT Engineer (h/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Elancourt. You will join the Integrated Logistic Support Department within Communications, Intelligence and Security Organisation.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Dealing with RAMT activities on Intelligence programs, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Being in charge of Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Testability (RAMT) activities toward the Program Manager and you are the point of contact of the Customer for RAMT issues.
- Defining and conducting the RAMT plan, tests and demonstrations.
- Elaborating design objectives relative to RAMT from the Customer concept of use and maintenance.
- Specifying the requirements in terms of design of Equipment/system and in terms of RAMT objectives to engineering team and to Suppliers.
- Collecting, analyzing and assessing the RAMT data/analysis provided by the Suppliers.
- Being responsible for the delivery of the RAMT justification and the RAMT Report according to the program Schedule.
- Reporting the status of RAMT activities of each project in terms of cost, quality and on time delivery.
This role will involve some travels for business worldwide and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to an engineer degree (or equivalent) in communication systems security, maintenance or a related discipline.
- You are familiar with the RAMT engineering methods (Functional analysis, Reliability model, FMECA, FTA, Availability model,..) and the relative Tools. Knowledge of SIMLOG tool for availability simulation will be appreciated.
- Team working.
- Good communication skills.
- Language Skills: negotiation level in French, intermediate level in English.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 3,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.