INTERSHIP LEAN MANUFACTURING
Airbus Defence and Space Bahía de Cádiz
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
- Guide and coach the management teams in the application of the LEAN principles and techniques, to transform their business area.
- Guide and coach business transformation teams in the delivery of a robust planned transformation within their business unit.
- Provide the transfer knowledge of the LEAN principles to the transformation teams, through demonstration and training, to enable sustained ‘stand alone’ improvement within the business unit.
- Be part of a multi-skilled team of change implementers responsible for the creation and implementation of the improvement plan.
- Manages improvement projects and completes the project dossiers to the requirements of the Plant. Ensuring savings benefits are realised through process confirmation.
- Leading of implementation projects and accompanying the sustainable ensurance of optimization measures in processes / procedures / manufacturing sequences - pointing out deviations from the introduced standards and further development of standards, tools and methods.
- Support the digitization of de area.
- Monitoring ongoing actions and evaluation of results obtained against those foreseen.
- Ensures that improvement objectives, specific goals, measures, and metrics are established.
- Assists in the identification and evaluation of processes.
- This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Engineering :Less than 3 years
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.