Export Control Officer - Getafe
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Export Control Officer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe.
Tasks & accountabilities
Manage Airbus Defence and Space Export Compliance at Getafe site
- Ensure an end-to-end export control process allowing permanent tracking of project export issues at any step of the product development and preventing
any deficiency related to export that would cause delays, additional cost, or sanctions and fines
- Ensure compliance with all export related national & international laws and regulations; business, product and market knowledge and related regulatory
and political export limitations
- In cooperation with Logistic and Customs, prepare export control documentation in order to get timely clearance for export. Monitor and update list of
products, documentation, equipment, components and/or parts subject to export restriction.
- Process national export licenses requests for hardware, software and transfer of technology. Support other deparments for process International export
licenses request for hardware, software and transfer of technology.
- Check, coordinate, monitor and ensure US-re export regulations EAR and ITAR and related requirements and obligations
- Prepare the Sanctioned Countries Process.
- Execute the Secure Hiring Process or AMMA acreditation Process.
- Improve and optimize all export compliance related processes and tools; issue internal directives for export compliant processes (e.g. procurement, IT,
- Provide export compliance advice and support to employees, projects and business functions throughout the company
- Provide export compliance trainings and awareness sessions.
- Implementatio of ECS in the company
- Coordination with Procurement and Engineering for the Export Control Classification of the part numbers.
- IT solutions for Export Control
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Law, Finance, Engineering, MBA or a related discipline
- At least 3 years’ experience in Export Control and International Commerce, Foreign Trade, Customs
- Knowledge of Procurement and/or Engineering process and procedures highly appreciated
- Strong knowledge of Airbus Defence and Space programs, processes and products is required.
- Great communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and self-conscientiously.
- English and Spanish: negotiation level.
- SAP knowledge (Procurement, Services)
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 6,900
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
-- By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.