NAVBLUE - Product Application Specialist Documentation tool (m/f)
NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus' pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech's agility, it combines the best of both worlds. A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus' resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
NAVBLUE - Toulouse is looking for a Product Application Specialist Documentation tool (m/f)
You will be responsible for ensuring consistent functionality specification and integration, providing expertise and support all along the product lifecycle for the current and future Documentation Management solutions developed internally by NAVBLUE or based on existing partners' assets.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that Analytics products are properly implemented and delivered on customer side
- Managing the roadmaps with the stakeholders, including NAVBLUE Strategy Innovation Office, Tech. Office, others product line, Finance, and Airbus,
- Coordinating with stakeholders to ensure a good integration of all Documentation products, thus supporting the set-up of the best product offer,
- Coordinating with Marketing to provide support to sales: validation of marketing presentations, commercial policies and contracts,
- Gathering from all available sources all customer’s needs to define future product evolutions and priorities,
- Ensuring budget follow up,
- Making any appropriate action to leverage the product vs the competition, in order it can be recognized as a reference of the market,
- Maintaining, Design, Specify product requirements & roadmap to match NAVBLUE strategy, based on customer needs analysis, regulations/standards expectations, competition,
- Supporting product integration with any OEM system,
- Supporting Customer Support in maintaining training programs and product documentation (user guides, release notes).
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training,
- At least, 10 years’ experience in Airline flight operations as a pilot or engineer,
- Experience in Documentation Management for non-Airbus aircraft is a plus,
- Experience in working with external partners or supplier’s activities.
- Strong coordination and project management skills (proficiency in in Agile mode is a plus),
- User workflow design experience (human-machine interface design experience is a plus),
- Ability to integrate requirements of different types of airlines and regulatory requirements,
- Strong analytical/critical thinking skills and proven experience in problem solving in difficult technical context,
- Understanding of competitive market place for Performance and EFB products,
- Good communication and collaboration skill in multicultural context,
- Must work effectively with others in a team environment as well as work independently with little supervision, depending on the task at hand.
- Advanced level of English is required
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your e-Recruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus and/or Navblue using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus and/or Navblue.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.