NAVBLUE - Early Adopter Manager (m/f)
NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus' pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech's agility, it combines the best of both worlds. A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus' resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Navblue Toulouse is looking for an Early Adopter Program (EAP) Manager (m/f)
NAVBLUE’s Strategy & Innovation Office aims at developing customer-centric solutions to solve customers’ challenges. To achieve maximum market acceptance, NAVBLUE partners with customers through a dedicated program, called the Early Adopter Program.
You will lead the program in close collaboration with the main NAVBLUE stakeholders and the customers.
You will Work alongside with the Product Portfolio & Innovation and Marketing & Sales teams,
You will be accountable to design, implement, manage and improve the program.
You will report to the HO Business Development & Partnerships within the NAVBLUE Strategy and Innovation Office.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the definition of the overall EAP framework by aligning the innovation process with expected Early Adopter (EA)’s engagement.
- Identifying the main milestones and events required to implement a successful EAP.
- Defining with the Legal team, contractual aspects to engage EA into the program.
- Contributing to the identification of EA, in collaboration with Marketing & Sales and the Business Development & Partnership teams, based on clear selection criteria and by innovative projects.
- Building with the Product Development & Innovation, the EA engagement plan by Innovation (Touchpoints for test and feedback, remote or in-situ, etc).
- Working with the Business Development & Partnership manager to prepare contractual document and negotiate with Early Adopters the conditions of participation.
- Animating the pool the Early Adopters and drumbeat the engagement plan per EA and Innovation.
- Retaining the accountability of the Early Adopter Work Space (schedules, logistics, etc) to leverage the resource available to best perform the EAP.
- Fine-tuning the Business Opportunity Process including the Early Adopter perspective
- Defining the KPIs and metrics to demonstrate the success of the programme
- Communicating regularly to key stakeholders the status of the EAP using standardised dashboard to be defined.
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to 5 years of University degree in Business or a similar discipline from an accredited post-secondary institution,
- Prior work experience in business development sufficient to execute the required, responsibilities without guidance or supervision,
- Knowledge or experience of Flight Ops challenges in the aerospace industry would be a plus,
- Advanced user in MS Office suite of programs,
- Familiar with LEAN start-up, Design Thinking and Agile methodologies,
- Interest in new technology, trend setters, big data,
- Ability to effectively prioritize and work effectively and autonomously,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate with all levels of the organization and with customers.
- Ability to animate groups demonstrated,
- Effective collaborator, able to work with staff from all levels of the organization and overcome barriers to objectives
- Negotiation level in English
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your e-Recruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.