Airbus Interrios Services - Industrial Engineering – Industrialisation/Operation Specialist (m/f)
Airbus Interiors Services
Dedicated to customers’ specific needs, Airbus Interiors Services engineers and delivers unique solutions to enable Airlines making the difference with their cabin offer.
Airbus Interiors Services combines the advantages of OEM developed solutions with the agility of bespoke development capability to deliver Upgrade Solutions, Tailored Equipment and Innovative Products to Airbus standards.
Airbus Interiors Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus, has been created on the legacy of bespoke cabin outfitting for private individuals and governments worldwide. Within the Services by Airbus force, its innovation spirit is dedicated to supporting airlines in their cabin strategy, on the whole Airbus family.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Industrialization and Operation specialist has arisen within Airbus Interiors Services in Blagnac. You will joint the Industrial Manufacturing team which is integrated in the Program and Customer Services department.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Consolidate the definition from Design Office.
- Challenge the definition with the Design Office regarding the following aspects:
Cost / design to cost,
Durability / design to use.
- Optimize the global cost of solutions developed by AIS (Airbus Interiors Services) in relation with the key characteristics of the projects (serial production / type of products / tools …).
- Authorize the release of the technical drawings from design office to AIS public domain.
- Authorize (control and validate) the evolutions of the definition and ensure application of these evolutions. Identify the actions following the design evolution (modification of stock, modification purchase orders, retrofit ….)
- Kitting and Installation
- Define Kitting strategy based on Work Breakdown Structure and operations.
- Define the kits, create the parts requests according to supply strategy.
- Check SB consistency before release to customer (access, sequences, exhaustivity, AMM references, …)
- Identify aircraft technical documentation, standard tools, specific tools to control and to perform the operations and the technical solutions (ex = controlling tools, ATP …).
- Working party and on-site support preparation
- To ensure the follow-up of the Working Parties and ensure MAP (technical and logistical support between AIS and MRO). In some cases, this support can be performed on-site, at MRO’s.
- Continous improvement
- To participate to the continuous improvement of the Industrial Engineering activities = process, coordination with other functions,…
- To manage Lessons learnt (REX) analysis at the end of each project.
This role will involve some worldwide travel (five times a year for one to two weeks at a time) for business purposes and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Possible on call duties.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Master level (or equivalent) in Aeronautics or a related discipline.
- Aeronautical design fundamentals knowledge is mandatory
- Experience in Industrialisation and design to cost is mandatory
- Cabin and cabin systems knowledge is mandatory
- Repairs and durability competencies
- Experience within MROs as working party
- Knowledge of Airnav (AMM, IPC, ESPM), Docmaster is mandatory
- Agile, adaptable
- Team spirit
- Communication skills
- Language Skills: Negotiation level in English and French is mandatory
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.