Supply Manager (m/f) A400M Operational Retrofit
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Supply Manager (m/f) A400M Operational Retrofit has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join „TL3 Retrofit Management”.
Tasks & accountabilities
- Responsible for the general activities to be performed in TASMA A400M Retrofit program at Manching and management of transversal activities of the team
- Ensure best possible support to internal and external Customers in all aspects of "Material" for all activities related to A400M retrofit, upgrade and modifications
- Provide all requested materials for A400M AC retrofit campaigns performed at Manching
- Analyse and ensure the availability of last configuration applicable for spares and GSE of internal and external customer
- Provide all requested materials for all technical service issues and working parties for A400M fleet in operation
- Manage and monitor the end-to-end Supply Chain for spares and repairs, based on Material Support Center department and the rest of entities (Engineering, Programs, MRO, Production Control) involved in the process, from Customer need till goods delivery and acceptance
- Ensure the delivery to internal or external customer of requested materials on time, on cost and on quality
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Completed studies (engineering / aerospace technology) or comparable training
- Experience in Customer Services / Supply Chain / Sales / Marketing / Purchasing
- Experience in A400M and MRO
- Experience with the following applications: SMART; Export Control; Stilo
- Knowledge of SAP SP1, Pelicano, SAP Opal, Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English; knowledge of German and Spanish is an advantage
- Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 4,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus-group.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.