Internship - Digital Aircraft Services Strategy
Airbus Defence and Space Madrid (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Recent Graduate OR Last Year Student to undertake a 1-year-internship in Madrid (Barajas Plant). This internship will give you the opportunity to support in the development of the strategy within the Digital Aircraft Services.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your tasks will be:
- collaborating with the team to develop the external digital services strategy, contributing to the Strategic Business Cases.
- supporting, in coordination with Sales and Marketing, the development of ad-hoc studies relevant for testing services.
- researching the Internet to monitor the markets, the technologies, the partners, the suppliers and the competitors relevant for the key strategic activities.
- assisting in the preparation of studies and help make presentations that communicate strategy in an easy-to-understand, visually attractive way.
- leading development of awareness tools.
- bringing creativity and innovative problem-solving skills to take on a variety of complex challenges.
- Recent Graduates OR Last year Students in Business / Economics / International Business
- English :Negotiation level
- Spanish: Intermediate
- Microsoft Office: Advanced
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 6,900
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.