Accounts Payable Systems Expert (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Accounts Payable Systems Expert position has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Blagnac. You will join the Department in charge of the Sub Ledgers.
You will be responsible for ensuring the quality and the continuous improvement of the financial processes and their implementation into the financial systems, as well as securing the relevant input of the Finance stakeholders and providing the Finance community with efficient and reliable solutions.
Tasks & accountabilities
In this frame, your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Leading/contributing to major systems projects in a multi-cultural and cross-functional environment,
- Designing financial systems and related processes in collaboration with the Finance stakeholders,
- Supporting the delivery /testing, deployment and run mode of Systems within the domain of Accounts Payable processes,
- Interfacing financial systems with business environment (Finance and Non-Finance),
- Translating business end to end processes into the transactional systems,
- Providing technical expertise on Procure to Pay Financial system (SAP, E-invoicing/ordering solutions, direct Spend solution),
- Ensuring and supporting actively the security and internal control rules for financial data systems.
This role will involve frequent travel for business (around once per month in Europe) and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a Master degree level (or equivalent) in Finance / Accounting or a related discipline,
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance,
- Significant experience in project relation Information Systems (ERP implementation…),
- Experience in stakeholder management,
- Experience in Accounting Shared Services operations would be a plus,
- - Knowledge of SAP FI (AP/MM),
- Knowledge of e-invoicing processing solutions (COCKPIT, EDI, OCR, invoicing portal solution),
- Knowledge of e-ordering processing solutions,
- Leadership, Strong interpersonal skills
- Structured, self-organised and collaborative way of working,
- Language skills: Negotiation level of English, Negotiation level of French.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.