Senior Cyber Security Engineer
Airbus Defence and Space Getafe (ex Cassidian)
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as a Senior Cyber Security Engineer has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Getafe (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TEIS-TL1 department. The jobholder will contribute to ensure the Security of the Military Aircraft products and supporting services and systems across Airbus Defence and Space, and will work in a new and challenging international environment where cyber security is a key driver to be considered as part of all products developed by Airbus Defence and Space.
Tasks & accountabilities
In support of the Product Security - Military Aircraft the main tasks and responsibilities of the cyber security engineer will be focused on:
- Security risk analysis (including threat and vulnerability assessment)
- Security requirements definition
- Design of security architectures
- Support in the development of security measures
- Secure configuration guidelines development
- Security testing including penetration testing and ethical hacking
These activities will be performed across Airbus Defence and Space Military Aircraft programs and projects.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Educated in a University Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or or a related discipline.
- Experience of at least 5 years in engineering (information security, information systems).
- Knowledge of threats and risk analysis methods and tools (MAGERIT, EBIOS, CRAMM…).
- Experience with systems and applications security architecture design.
- Proficiency in system security audits, source code review, penetration testing methods and tools (OWASP, Nessus, nmap, Fortify…).
- Solid understanding of networking and communications protocols.
- Strong knowledge of systems hardening: Microsoft and UNIX operating systems, databases, etc. (Windows operating systems family, Linux, Oracle...)
In addition, it is expected:
- Ability to travel according business needs
- Strong team spirit, Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn and grow in an evolving environment.
- Advance level in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Aircraft Security
- Knowledge of EUROCAE material focused on Aeronautical System Security (ED-202,ED-203 and ED-204)
- Knowledge of NATO/National security regulations.
- Knowledge of Security Evaluation, Certification and Accreditation Processes.
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 6,900
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: The Airbus Group Recruitment Centre.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.