ETT A400M MAP Management (Maternity Leave)
Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as a ETT A400M MAP Management has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in San Pablo (Sevilla). The successful applicant will join TEAIA-TL4 department.
Your main role consists in leading the overall design, development and qualification/certification of a product (or a family of products) to satisfy customer and regulatory requirements and programme cost and schedule needs.
Tasks & accountabilities
The main accountabilities of this position will be to:
- Be responsible for technical definition, engineering deliverables, schedule, cost, quality and risk management aspects up to final customer acceptance.
- Position confirmed by program/project contract and organization as overall engineering responsible.
- Input: Customer needs/requirements, program constraints, regulatory/qualification requirements, technology readiness, engineering capability and capacity.
- Output: All engineering decisions necessary for efficient development and production, on time delivery and customer acceptance for operation.
- Capturing customer and RFP requirements, generating corresponding solutions and producing technical specifications.
- Select, propose and finally approve the key technologies to be used on the program. Run set based concurrent development options and down select to meet program maturity milestones.
- Produce the technical Work Breakdown Structure, the development schedule and technical risk management, and ensure that all technical teams provide on-time on-quality on-cost deliverables.
- Continuously monitor progress, ensure timely resolution of technical issues and lead engineering change management including customer requests acceptance/rejection.
- Approve the necessary budget for engineering resources related to the program engineering tasks and verify resources availability.
- Lead the qualification and certification of the product. Support production, integrated logistics and customer support and assure continuous safe operations.
- Adapt standard product development processes to be lean, with agreement of CTO, to meet specific program needs.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
- Experience in the position.
- English :Advanced
- Spanish :Negotiation level
Specific Skills in:
- Knowledge of Risk & Opportunity Management Execution
- Manage Business Processes
- Project Management
- Visual Basic programming
- Presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 2,600
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: The Airbus Group Recruitment Centre.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.