PMO for Manufacturing management, cost controlling and resource management
Airbus Defence and Space Barajas
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A position as aPMO for Manufacturing management, cost controlling and resource management has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Barajas (Madrid). The successful applicant will join TOMSC
Tasks & accountabilities
The main tasks will be:
1. Support HO Manufacturing and all operational TOMSC managers in Barajas in their accountability to achieve time, cost and performance objectives. Work in close cooperation's with Human Resources, Program Controlling and cost accounting team'
2. Risk & Opportunity Management: identify, analyse, monitor, mitigate and report risks & opportunities,
3. Financial Management together with the Controlling team = contribute to financial forecasts, to Estimate at completion, to budgetary planning and actuals review, to proposals (MAIT part) and to monthly reporting
4. Monitoring and analysis of the MAIT contribution to programs (time, cost and resources) and the usage of facilities. Deliver reports to the MAIT managers providing adequate indicators and analysis (KPI, Dashboard, etc) and prepare the input for monthly business reviews (MBR).
5. Resource management: Plan workload and workforce according to targets & function strategy and together with managers and Human Resources. Deliver Headcount (FTE) and workload planning for OP and Forecasts
6. Support performance management and improvement, analyses quantitative data on performance against budgets/targets, highlighting discrepancies and risks & opportunities. Work together with TOMS P&I team on Transformation and Improvement and provide inputs for the TOMS SQCDP.
New position, "Open new door", change way of working, implement Controlling / PMO in a new org, which exists since AD 4.0
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated in an Aeronautical or Industrial Engineering degree or a related discipline.
- Experience in controlling with high tech affinity would be desirable
- Knowledge and experience in project management and project controlling would be considered as an asset.
- From 3 to 5 years of Experience in Finance and Project management
- SAP knowledge, database management and Microsoft Project.
- Advanced level of Excel and Power Point
- English :Negotiation level
- Good relationship ability, negotiation capacity, conflict resolution and communication skills
- Team-orientated work
- Great flexibility and high capacity of adaptation to changes
- Ability to work under pressure and with narrow deadlines
- Time availability
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 6,900
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: The Airbus Group Recruitment Centre.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.