TEMP Audiovisual manager (ETT)
Airbus Defence and Space Madrid (ex Airbus Military)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
- Conceptual development of corporate videos for internal & external audiences on various online platforms, in consultation with internal customers.
- Specially securing comprehensive storytelling, audio-visual style guides as well as customising as per the current international and regional standards and trends/ concepts.
Controlling and monitoring external and internal service providers e.g. media agencies and film production companies, as well as coordinating use of all means (personnel, material, service providers) in coordination with the superiors.
Coordinate publication and promotion of audio-visual assets across our online platforms and manage the maintenance the video channels.
Lead the development, execution and optimization of our launch digital efforts, including paid search and social media.
The major focus of the role will be Defence and Space division
- Degree in Communication, Audiovisual
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Communication, Audiovisual
- Ability to interact with different levels stakeholders locally or transnationally
- The position has not a direct team nonetheless we are searching for a person who will be part of a transational team therefore we require a collaborative person and with a team spirit mindset
- Autonomous to take own tasks
- Creative and open and disruptive mindset
- Ability to lease with suppliers
- Quick at learning
- English and Spanish fluent
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 6,900
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.