Commercial & Contracts
CRISA - Tres Cantos
Crisa is a Spanish company founded in 1985 to design and manufacture electronic equipment and software for space applications: satellites, launchers, orbital infrastructure and space transportation vehicles. Other activities include engineering projects for ground stations.
Crisa is fully integrated into Airbus Defence and Space, Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Commercial and contracts has arisen within CRISA in Tres Cantos-Madrid .
The successful applicant will join Commercial and Contracts Department .
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
1) Responsible to drive the commercial & contractual part (Tres Cantos):
- preparation of the commercial/contractual part of the proposal including comments to the draft contracts (incl. SoC/SoW)
- validate and execute internal commercial risk assessment in the approval process in dialogue with respective departments
- Appraisal of terms and conditions of the Request For Proposals to Subcontractor,
- Draft, review and negotiate contracts with a variety of national and international customers and subcontractors
- Generate standard Authorisations To Proceed (ATP) with suppliers/ subcontractors, contracts and other agreements (e.g. memoranda of understanding (MoU), teaming agreements, non-disclosure agreements),
2) Make sure that customer procurement processes are respected
3) Act as focal point and customer I/F in all matters during proposal phase and in all contractual and commercial matters during project phase.
4) Lead negotiation of commercial & contractual part and support the Campaign Manager in pricing negotiation;
5) Maintain a satisfactory understanding of relevant legislation and best practices associated with contracting activities and contribute to the overall Airbus´ objectives on improvement of efficiency and effectiveness.
6) Contribute to the overall financial objectives by proposing/negotiating satisfactory payment plans and provide support to reach invoicing and cash targets.
7) Responsible to manage all matters associated to the legal entity (power of attorney, annual accounts, Minutes of shareholders board preparation…)
This role will involve frequent travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Sales / Marketing of more than 5 years
- Candidate to develop Bid Management activities:
o Prepare and issue responses to national and international invitations to bid. This includes the preparation of RFIs/RFPs and solicitation, assessment and negotiation of subcontractors proposals.
o Management of the Bid team and set-up of the Bid team organization during the proposal phase (schedule, resource planning, meetings, intermediate pink and red team reviews, share working area, communication) in accordance with the acquisition process.
o Responsible to run clarification/discussions about technical and programmatic matters during negotiation phase in continuous communication with the Campaign Manager.
o Responsible for key information transmission to bid team (ensure the proposal process is understood by all bid team members, make sure that all documents are properly distributed, transmission of evolution of requirements and customer intelligence information obtained from Campaign Manager)
o Ultimate responsible for the complete preparation of winning proposals and its contents as well as presentation to approval authorities. Responsible for the definition of the overall structure of the proposal and the associated volume responsible.Spanish & English advanced
- Negotiation skills towards internal and external customers as well as excellent inter-personal, communication, organizational and analytical skills,
- Autonomous as well as team player/ flexible/ and transparent with colleagues, prepared to undertake a demanding and varied workload, and able to work efficiently under pressure in order to meet demanding deadlines,
- Proactive and creative
- Excellent professional English and Spanish
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.