Digitalisation and Data Specialist (m/f) for Cabin Modules
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Digitalisation and Data Specialist (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg at the earliest possible start date. You will join the department “ECGC - Cabin Modules & Systems X-functions”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Our department is an important part of the Airbus digital transformation by setting up specific focal-point network to identify business and technology opportunities to support the top airbus initiatives. We prepare the path from current cabin business model and traditional products towards Cabin & Cargo of the future by using digital solutions.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Drive Digital Business Models & Customer Journeys for the Cabin Modules
- Build a relationship between Cabin Modules and the Digital Transformation Office in France
- Manage Cabin Module suppliers regarding the integration of smart functions and data analytics
- Manage cabin modules and the systems data connection to Skywise (Airbus digitalization platform)
- You are responsible to develop a Cabin IoT Architecture to enable Module intercommunication, optimized crew Operation and PAX Connection
- Analyse Cabin data to reduce operational interruptions and increase customer
- It is your responsibility to secure digital end to end solutions for supply chain and in flight operation (Industry 4.0 and predictive maintenance)
- You will be in charge to connect Cabin Modules and Systems into aircraft data Network and on ground infrastructure (FOMAX)
- You will design and document the software architecture and the preliminary design
- Moreover, you will support the planning of the next software increments/release/sprint/
You will have the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Business
- Knowledge in information systems, engineering and project management
- Experience in UML, SysML, as well as Software Architecture und Model-based Verification & Validation
- Experience in python, IT infrastructure, data security and visual management
- Basic financial knowledge would be an advantage
- You have strong communication skills and are able to build a network with relevant parties
- Good presentation skills and the ability to inspire and convince people
- You are fluent in English; French and/or German would be a plus
- This role will involve some travel for business
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft)
- approx. 12,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com). Please add your CV, relevant certificates and your salary expectations. Regarding your motivation please upload your individual cover letter.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.