Navblue - Flight Ops Experimented Consultant (m/f)
NAVBLUE is the new generation of digital, user-friendly Flight Operations and Air Traffic Management solutions. Powered by Airbus' pioneer spirit and infused with Navtech's agility, it combines the best of both worlds. A leading global provider of flight operations solutions serving more than 400 airlines and aviation service companies across all platforms, NAVBLUE has a proven track record in product innovation. With access to Airbus' resources and data, NAVBLUE provides its customers with the best solutions based on the best data, fully supporting them in their digital transformation.
NAVBLUE is a fully owned subsidiary of Services by Airbus and is based in Hersham (UK), Toulouse (France) and Waterloo, ON (Canada), with offices around the world.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Navblue Toulouse is looking for a Flight Operations Experimented Consultant (m/f)
You will work within "Flight Operations and Safety Services" team within the NAVBLUE Bespoke Solutions department.
You will be responsible to manage execution of a set of projects worldwide and has to ensure commitments are met in terms of time, quality and budget.
You will be accountable for:
Managing a broad project team (expert pilot, subcontractors): Project coordination and follow up
P&L and all the deliverables of the project.
Interfacing with the customer.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing Safety and Flight Operations project from beginning to end:
- Coordinating a multifunctional project team composed of expert consultants, pilots and subcontractors (external).
- Managing external stakeholders including airlines Flight Operations and Safety departments.
- Managing several projects per year
- Coordinating with several Airbus departments: Airbus Flight Operations support, Airbus Safety Product department.
- Ensuring contracts implementation on time, on quality and on budget: Stakeholders management Risk and Cost Management.
- Ensuring that the NAVBLUE product related processes are used during project delivery
- Collecting and providing to the Sales and Marketing team feedback on project implementation vs. contract
- Being the first point of contact for customer (require international travel)
- Organizing and/or participating and/or delivering presentations to the customer on Safety and Operational topics
- Supporting Sales and Marketing team: material preparation to promote Safety and Flight Ops services products participation to conferences, sales campaigns …
- Collecting and providing to the Product Manager feedback on project implementation (lessons learnt) and propose continuous improvement of his/her product (process, methodology, templates used)
- Main key deliverables:
- Per Safety and/ or Flight Operations project: regular reporting to customers, airlines visit reports with recommendations, training material to answer airlines' needs, project P&L.
- This position requires business trips, (20%) as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Aeronautical background with strong Airline Flight Operations experience in at least one of the following domains :
- Flight Ops post-holder, Ops engineering, fuel and flight efficiency, crew management, dispatch/OCC or Airlines safety management (SMS) experience…
- Knowledge of Air Transport System, regulatory and international regulation
- Expertise in aircraft performance and/or audit techniques is a plus
- Entrepreneurial, creative & business minded
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work within a small and reactive team, strong team spirit
- Experience in project management (Stakeholders and suppliers management, Risk and cost management as well as project governance)
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills (strong coordination and relational skills needed to deal with customers and aviation experts)
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Advanced level in English
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your e-Recruiting profile with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application, you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.