IT Project leader in Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Manching
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a IT Project leader in Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
The successful applicant will join the Combat Platform & Systems department (TZISP4)
It is an exciting time to join the Information Management (IM) Team. IM as the unique Business Partner enables our business with Information Technology (IT) as part of the Digital Transformation Office. IM is involved in all business processes and enables technical as well as management careers. IM covers a wide range of state-of-the-art technologies and positions ranging from IT infrastructure, application support to governance or strategic consultancy.
Especially for Young talents IM offers best conditions for a successful career in an advanced and forward-looking environment. Working for the IM Organization means living global trends such as digitalization, innovation and a new ways of working.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will be part of the dynamic, committed and collaborative Military Aircraft IM Customer Services Solutions team. This department has a great diversity of projects and direct contact with our client allowing acquisition of a high level of knowledge of the business area, which helps to achieve greater success by providing IM/IT solutions.
A vacancy has arisen within IM Combat Platform & Systems Germany at Airbus Defense & Space in Manching (TZISP4). With exciting new initiatives such as Performance Based Logistics and Services Digitalisation an IT Project Manager is needed.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and capturing of business requirements in the field of Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) & in Service Support (ISS)
- IT and process counselling for internal business departments
- Creation of concepts and specification as well as implementing and testing of complex IT systems
- Creation of cost estimations and tenders
- Conception, preparation and integration of new services and change management of existing services and related service processes, architecture and application components in close collaboration with IT security departments
- Definition of work packages for external suppliers
- Management of external suppliers including outlining, negotiating and controlling of contracts
- Execution of IT projects (ILS/ISS) in cooperation with business areas and consideration of internal and external interfaces while maintaining quality, cost and time constraints
This role could involve business travel and as such, you should be able to travel accordingly.
- Several years of experience in Information Systems
- Several years of experience in Project management
- Knowledge of LEAN Management and Agile/SCRUM preferable
- Experience in ITIL desired (preferable ITIL V3.0 Foundation Certified)
- Experience in SAP (detailed knowledge regarding SAP logistics modules prefered)
- Knowledge of ASD (Aerospace and Defence) specifications preferable
- Negotiation level of English
- High engagement, flexibility and motivation
- Leadership skills and customer orientation
- Openness for a dynamic working environment
- Excellent teamplayer with communication and presentation skills
- Experience in ILS and ISS desirable
- Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 4,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (http://company.airbus.com/careers) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.