Purchasing Manager Cabin Procurement (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
What does your new challenge look like?
As Purchasing Manager Cabin Procurement (m/f) you will purchase Inflight Entertainment, Connectivity a Surveillance system for all aircraft programmes and be responsible for establishing strong relationships with the key cabin suppliers within a worldwide market and securing satisfaction of internal customers. Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to lead cross functional teams for given work packages/suppliers and to ensure compliance of decisions with Airbus strategy and procedures.
You always wanted to take part in a great adventure? You always wanted to provide a quality job in international context and deal with different suppliers and Business Partners? Don't wait anymore, just come on board and take off!
Make it Possible!
Make it Happen!
Make it Fly!
Tasks & accountabilities
What we expect from you?
- Developing a sourcing strategy
- Creating selection reports
- Preparing & signing contractual documents
- Making an attractive catalogue for the Airline including List of Buyer Furnished Equipment (BFE) suppliers & products
- Escalating letters and reviews with suppliers
- Challenging price reductions to maintain Airbus competitive position
- Monitoring of product development (Time, Cost and Quality)
- Performance, risk dashboard and regular supplier’s rating
- Developing sustainable technical, industrial and product support world class performance
What do you offer?
- You have a degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering
- You bring proven experience in supplier relationship Management and Procurement
- You have good contract management and international negotiations skill
- You have wide experience in leading projects
- You show an high level of international communication skills
- MS Office and basic SAP knowledge are part of your competences
- Your English is at a negotiation level, any other language would be a plus
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft)
- approx. 12,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com). Please add your CV, relevant certificates and your salary expectations. Regarding your motivation please upload your individual cover letter.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.