Internship Financial Systems Reporting
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
- Support to:
- To guarantee the quality and the continuous improvement of the financial processes and their correct implementation in the financial systems.
- To assure the compliance with the directives of Finance function as well as to provide efficient and trustworthy solutions to them.
- To model, evaluate and improve the financial processes in collaboration with the financial management
- To identify activities, relations, inputs, outputs, participants and performance measures in the divisional financial processes
- To act as a connection between the financial activities and the rest of the company
- To implant standard financial models in the financial systems (SAP R/3, SAP BW, TM1, etc.)
- To transform the end-to-end enterprise processes into transactional systems
- Consideration of different enterprise data models
Internships at Airbus
Young graduates: Business administration
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 6,900
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.