A320 Recurrent Cost Controller & Cost Optimization Manager (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an A320 Recurrent Cost Controller & Cost Optimization Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus in Toulouse.
You will join the “Planning/Reporting& Series Operations” department and will be responsible of A320 Recurrent Cost Controlling in Finance Programme organization.
You will be responsible for:
- Monthly closing & reporting,
- Flight Path, AOP & budget planning,
- Alignment with functions, interfaces with Procurement, Plants and FALs, Quality, Engineering and Boost competitiveness,
- Preparing inputs for Financial Reviews, OP reviews and adhoc requests.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include
- Building, consolidating and distributing monthly/quarterly financial Reporting (Closing, Forecasts I to III),
- Preparing all required financial data for strategic decision related to the perimeter; validating the business cases and delivering projects and ad-hoc analysis related to the perimeter,
- Preparing and coordinating Flight Path exercise,
- Coordinating and executing OP and budget planning activities and interfaces with functions / Boost competitiveness,
- Ensuring quality of deliverables and alignment with functions,
- Supporting A320 R&O Management for the whole SA,
- Preparing the AOP, the budget & monthly reports related to A320 Controlling using official processes, templates & KPI’s; collecting & reporting comments, risks & opportunities analysis,
- Preparing R&O assessment for Program Risk review Board / Financial Business Review.
This role will involve extensive travel (once a week at the beginning in Germany) for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a Master degree level in Finance and controlling,
- Experience in Finance,
- Experience in Stakeholder Management
- Knowledge of the production environment
- Master MS office, SAP and TM1
- Strong analytical skills with ability to go into details
- Assertiveness, ability to influence
- Empathy, Team player
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Negotiation level of English, Negotiation level of German would be a plus
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.