INTERNSHIP 2018 – SUPPORT TO HARMONIZATION OF MANAGEMENT PRACTICES IN PRODUCTION METHODS & AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE (M/F)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An internship as support to harmonization of management practises in production methods and awards for Excellences (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Blagnac.
You will join the Culture Evolution Commercial and Corporate Function department and support the team on two activities with many similarities: the FLi (First Line Managers) project whose aim is to harmonize the management methods of Airbus FAL (Final Assembly Lines) managers. The overall objective is to have trained by the end of 2018 the 1,000 people identified. Training courses have been set up by the project teams, who also work on the handover to move from a "project" mode to a "run" mode with the year to come.
The second activity corresponds to the organization of ceremonies linked to the project “Awards for Excellence”.
This 6 months internship will start from mid-January 2018 at the earliest (date subject to some flexibility).
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
You'll be working on two activities:
Projet FLi (First Line Manager):
- Support organization of national and transnational events.
- Lead improvements of FLM's HUB community
- Update global FLM database and associated KPIs
- Preparation and co-facilitation of workshops
- Contribute to development of new aspects for FLM
Awards for Excellence
- Preparation of preparatory meetings for these ceremonies.
- Analysis of received ideas
- Determine who will be selected for the next steps
- Organisation of meetings
- Information to candidates when selected for their ideas.
- Update of the Hub in consequence
You have the following skills and experience:
- Currently in Bac+5, gap year (or equivalent) in human resources (or a related discipline)
- Pack Office (Intermediate level)
- Knowledge and practice of collaborative tools and social networks
- Soft skills : team spirit, open minded, autonomous, positive attitude et good communication
- Advanced level in English
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.