Training Service Manager A400M (m/f)
Airbus Defence & Space Manching
Airbus Defence and Space is a division of Airbus Group formed by combining the business activities of Cassidian, Astrium and Airbus Military. The new division is Europe’s number one defence and space enterprise, the second largest space business worldwide and among the top ten global defence enterprises. It employs some 40,000 employees generating revenues of approximately €14 billion per year.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Training Service Manager A400M (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Manching. The successful applicant will join “A400M SERVICES DE”.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that project targets (scope, quality, time and costs) are met to the satisfaction of the customer and according to contractual commitments.
- Plan, execute and control project, budget and risk management.
- Perform reporting in accordance with contractual commitments and customer requirements
- Perform meeting with customer in accordance with contractual commitments
- Establish and maintain good and trustful relationship with customer in the area of A400M training
- Identify opportunities to enhance the services scope, grow the business and propose contract changes
- Coordinate activities with other Airbus Defence and Space stakeholders in the area of training services and marketing and sales
- Manage the preparation, of proposals, on time and quality within the scope of A400M Customer Services responsibilities for the purposes of business acquisition, in close co-operation with Airbus Defence & Space relevant functions
- Ensure relevant stakeholder buy-in in the development of any training support service solutions
- Support the preparation, negotiation and management of industrial agreements between Airbus Defence and Space and any subcontractor with which A400M Customer Services wishes to co-operate for the purposes of DE training support service business.
- Ensure that all business operations processes are in place and adhered to including offer preparation, approvals, invoicing and purchasing
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a degree in Engineering / Business Administration or similar
- Profound experience in Project Management
- Experience in the field of the A400 program would be a plus
- Management skills in Trainingsservices with the German Air Force
- Fluent in German and English; Spanish would be a plus
- Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 4,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus-group.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.