Technical Services Manager UK A400M
Airbus Defence & Space Brize Norton
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone to join Airbus Defence and Space based in Brize Norton as the Technical Support Services Manager.
As the successful candidate you will be an integrated part of the Airbus Military UK Customer Services organization (TASK). You will be responsible for the support of the CAMO, acting as the interface between Airbus Military and the customer´s maintenance and operational organizations. A key part of this role will be supporting the customer with the A400M day to day support and throughout the aircraft service life.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK National Security Clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure all Continuing Airworthiness Management tasks are carried out according to the prescriptions of the MAA Regulatory Articles
- Ensure that any issues within the CAMO are addressed to enable the department to carry out its designated function
- Manage the CAMO on behalf of the Military CAM
- Collect and report any relevant support issues and ensure that all queries are properly answered within and through the CAMO support structure
- Provide support in aircraft on ground (AOG) situations
- Provide technical assessment and assistance to the customer within and through the CAMO support structure
- Inform the customer on the procedures to report technical trouble, component warranty management and implementation of modifications (Service Bulletin)
- Support Airbus Military disciplines when needed in technical investigations and provide requested data and analysis to Airbus Military
- Support Customer and Field Representatives from partnering organization. (provide initiative and share information)
- Maintain proper communication with all relevant Airbus Military departments and make recommendations on the level of support required to keep the Customer satisfied
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Sound knowledge of Part M & Part 145 (EASA/MAA)
- Form 4 holder of or ability to gain Form 4
- Experience working with Heavy Aircrafts
- Experience with working with the Continuing Airworthiness Software
- Technical understanding of Airbus products
- Reactive and pro-active project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Systematic approach to problem solving
- Good communication and customer management skills
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.