ALT – HRBP SUPPORT (m/f)
Airbus St Nazaire
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An apprenticeship for a HRBP Support in Quality (m/f) has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Saint-Nazaire.
This apprenticeship will start in September 2017 (date subject to some flexibility) and is for a duration of 1 of 2 years.
You will join a dynamic team of HRBP, local HR managers for operational teams within an industrial environment and you will provide assistance for various HR topics (e.g.: recruitment, absence management, legal, analysis of the payroll, etc.)
Tasks & accountabilities
The role of an HRBP is to respond to commercial objectives of the business, follow up and apply HR work regulations, as well as follow up the career path of employees, through various missions:
- Liaising between HR and the operations.
- Preparing and supporting the fulfilment of development plans by converting company requirements into appropriate HR solutions
Finally, you will provide effective support for the company via HR measures (development plan, salary review, recruitment plan, staffing, etc.).
You will take part in the processing of various HR topics:
- In partnership with Operations, providing and managing the HR services for a specific unit of the organisation.
- Advising Operations on all questions involving personnel.
- Steering the execution of HR development plans and transmitting measures and reports to management.
- Raising HR policies and national work regulations with management.
- Coordinating with management to ensure the coherent and harmonised implementation of salary and employee benefit policies, training and recruitment, in conformity with the operational objectives.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Following up indicators, analysis and providing support for absenteeism topics
- Being in charge of the ergonomics of the stations and their reclassification (exchange with occupational medicine and ergonomists)
- Providing support to personel for daily HR questions (payroll, recruitment, holidays, cascading information), supporting HR
The applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- You have completed a 3-year degree (or equivalent) and wish to pursue a 4 or 5-year degree in Human Resources.
- Initial experience working in a general HR position would be a plus.
- You have organisational skills and are able to manage priorities.
- Proficient user of the MS Office suite, in particular Excel.
- You are a good communicator.
- Language skills: English: beginner level and French: negotiation level.
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy online at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV and a cover letter in English (if necessary) attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.