INTERNSHIP RFE AIRFRAME STRUCTURE DESIGN /STRESS ENGINEER
Airbus AOSL Getafe
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An excellent opportunity for a Young Graduate or last year student to undertake an Internship as a Airframe Structure Design with Airbus in Getafe.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- He/She will be involved in the definition of detailed design solutions tasks to fulfill the development of Structure Design Components as well as in the development and implementation of improvements, modifications, in-service activities of the Structure Design on these components.
- He/She will be involved in product definition according to the required Time, Quality, Weight, Cost and Performances of the related engineering deliverables to the program, including: Specs, drawings (authoring), technical documents, V&V plan, and the deliveries of the engineering suppliers.
- He/She will collaborate in the definition of technical solutions.
- He/She will collaborate providing modifications to the program organization to improve the products and ensure accomplishment.
- He/She will collaborate to provide continuous support to manufacturing deviations for solving the non conformances in the parts / concessions.
- To create and follow up activity plannings within the team.
To support to team members in the creation and follow up of improvement projects.
To take part in team meetings, held in an international environment.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Last year Engineering degree students or recently graduated engineers of Industrial or aeronautical engineering.
Good communication skills and a proactive approach to problem solving
Ability to work to strict timescales as part of an integrated and multidisciplinary tea
Strong English skills, both oral and written
High level of Spanish is required
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Helicopters, Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 6,900
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.