ETT - A400M Conformity & CCMD
Airbus Defence and Space San Pablo Sevilla
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
- Manage and secure key industrial milestones reviews such as FOT, PF1, PFF2, IHO1, IHO2. TFR and FCR.
- Review the status of completion of the Aircraft to declare it “safe for production flights” as well as engine and APU run-up, based on documental process. Signing of PACC and AIR1 for FOT and FF acceptation and signing of PATCC and CACC.
- Guarantee aircraft production is in compliance with EASA PART21 G rules and that Production Organization Approval (POA) regulations are fulfilled.
- Declare the completeness and correctness of the Aircraft Inspection Reports:
- AIR1 for First Flight.
- Declare to the Head of the Delivery Centre that the A/C is ready for the transfer to Delivery Centre according AIR2 status.
- Review the status for A/C Conformity according AIR3 and assure Customer documentation for TOT, in Delivery Process.
- Airbus D&S representative for Airworthiness Authorities to obtain the required airworthiness certificate from the Authorities: CAR - Restricted Airworthiness Certificate and CAEx/CAV -Airworthiness Certificate for Exportation.
- Review the conformity of the product according company procedures and following the applicable regulation, the authorities’ requests and the contract requirements.
- Contributor to perform the series milestone on time to ensure Aircraft is transferred/delivered in compliance with civil and military rules.
- Ensure the embodiment of new requirements received from the Authorities.
- Ensure in front of the Authorities the airworthy condition of the aircraft during the Flight phase including the Delivery Phase.
- Process Leading of meetings, discussion of requirements, issuance of conclusions and decision of transferring the A/C in milestones as FOT, First Flight, Industrial HandOver to Delivery Center and Conformity of Final Aircraft.
- CCMD (Configuration Control Management and Documentation) activities at A400M FAL, Flight Line & Delivery Center.
- Coordination with partners for closuring of Partners’ CAIRs and their management at FAL level.
- Support DGAM on all issues related to configuration and documentation of each CA and the FAL process and in all FIPs and IHO with DGAM.
- Detection, analysis and resolution of any discrepancies throughout the process of configuration management. Gap justification of all unresolved gaps to FAL level and complete aircraft Assistance for Customer delivery documentation presentation.
- Conformity and CCMD KPIs Management.
- Promotion of quality and improvement culture.
- Cascade and ensure lessons learned and process optimization.
Tasks & accountabilities
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Quality :Less than 3 years
Spanish :Negotiation level
- Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 2,600
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.