Data Analyst Industrial (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for Data Analyst Industrial has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join the Industrial Analytics team within Information Management (IM), in charge of IT solutions for Industrial landscape. IM is a key asset serving Airbus strategic objectives to step into the Digital Era. IM focuses on 3 core drivers: Customer Value, Empowering People and Accelerating Innovation.
Join a motivating, innovative and agile environment that encourages and supports collaborative spirit and cross-functional interaction.
Help us to build this new Digital Era by becoming an essential team player in Airbus.
The team is currently working on projects with Industrial Digital Organization addressing mainly Manufacturing Plants but connections to Logistic, Quality and Procurement. This encompasses all Plants and Final Assembly Lines all Airbus Commercial aircraft programs.
You will work for these projects and as part of a Multi-functional team in agile mode.
You will evolve in an international and challenging context, working in collaborating with different business entities.
As a Data Analyst Industrial, you will develop a solid understanding of the customer's existing business data. You will identify data in IT source systems covering business data needs. You will be responsible for key data extraction from multiple sources across the Airbus landscape, including SAP, Oracle, Private Cloud and SQL databases. You will ensure the continual cleansing refinement of specified data sets for analytical purposes. You will be responsible for data extraction in line with a specific request, for expanding the MDM (Master Data Management) repository model, and for managing the hierarchies and relationships of reference and master data.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Understanding business data.
- Identifying data in existing IT source systems to cover business data needs
- Setting guidance and defining policies regarding data modelling, under the guidance of the Enterprise Architect
- Rapidly extracting data from the required sources to meet requirements
- Developing, implementing and maintaining schedule/dependency logic for automated ETL processing
- Maintaining the Conceptual, Logical and Physical data models along with corresponding metadata
- Developing best practices for standard naming conventions and coding practices to ensure consistency of data models.
- Analysing, evaluating, testing, and recommending data related tools and processes.
- Analysing data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions
- Respecting the standards of data security, export control & data protection
This role will involve some travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in IT, Engineering, Production or Aeronautic
- Functional or technical knowledge of SAP/ERP & SAP HANA background
- Knowledge in Digital Technologies (Palantir, Python, R, …) and agile Methods would be appreciated
- Analytical mindset, able to manage a mission from beginning to end
- Customer focused
- Stakeholders management
- Leadership skills would be appreciated
- Negotiation level of English
- Advanced level of French would be a bonus
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.