INTERNSHIP – FINANCIAL PLANNING & REPORTING SUPPORT (M/F)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
An internship as financial planning and reporting support (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Blagnac.
You will join the Financial Planning & Reporting team, whose main task is to provide the Top Management with accurate and timely information as the basis for decisions regarding the company's operative business. The position is an exciting one as this team is the link between the programs and the division and senior management (including the Board of Directors, CFO and CEO).
Their mission is to consolidate and explain the results and future developments of the company and bring to the forefront the issues and successes of the company. We bring Airbus together!
This position is far reaching as you will not only have access to the results and forecasts of every business unit, but have the opportunity to also deal with many different departments (i.e. accounting, controlling, investor relations, treasury, etc.)
This 6 months internship will start from December 2018 at the earliest.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
Within the Airbus Planning Team, your missions and activities will be as follows:
1. The participation to a project aiming at providing the team with tools allowing the forecasting main Financial KPIs (Revenue, Cost, Inventory, etc.) using statistical model over historical data set or simplified model using a limited number of inputs. As the project is at an early stage of development, the person will be involved in scoping and defining the project and designing the tool.
- Project scope definition. (20%)
- Presentation of the analysis (dealing with big amount of data). (50%)
- Analysis outputs will drive the development of simplified tools/models. (30%)
2. Supporting the on-time and on quality delivery of the various deliverables managed by the Financial Planning team. This will include contributions to the Operative Planning (long-term) and Forecasting (current year) cycles to senior management.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following skills and experience:
- You are in Bac+4, Bac+5 degree level, gap year (or equivalent) in Business school, Engineering school (or equivalent) with a taste for finance and you want to develop skills in this field.
- You have good competencies in pack Office Microsoft including VBA programing (Data manipulation will require VBA Excel skills)
- Knowledge of finance would be a nice to have
- Knowledge of programming language such as SQL would also be a nice to have
- Soft skills : creativity, curiosity, flexibility, good organization, autonomy, strong team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation level in English
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.