SAP Business Analyst (m/f) Final Assembly Line ERP (PS, MM, PP)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for SAP Business Analyst (m/f) Final Assembly Line has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Hamburg at the earliest possible start date. You will join the department “Industrial Projects”.
The team is currently working on projects with strong focus on SAP MM, PP, PS, SAP ME modules, also taking into account new digital technologies and data analytics axes.
Currently, Airbus is designing and implementing its industrial digital core solutions ARP (Airbus Resource Planning) and MES AOS (Manufacturing Execution System Airbus Operational Standards) which will be deployed at all industrial sites. The MES is the heart/core of the manufacturing digitalization strategy in Airbus. Together with ARP it is supporting seamless E2E integration from Manufacturing Engineering via planning and shop floor execution to attestation.
The main focus is the seamless integration and deployment of the ARP and MES solution for SA plant DA and FAL in Germany proposing new solutions for the Hub with Alabama and China FALs.
Join a motivating, innovative and agile environment that encourages and supports collaborative spirit and cross-functional interaction. Help us build this new Digital Era by becoming an essential team player in the Airbus.
Disabled applicants with equal qualification are favoured.
Tasks & accountabilities
You will translate the business needs into IT requirements and proactively identify opportunities for business transformation or improvement enabled by technology.
You will develop a solid understanding of the customer's existing business and business processes ideally end-to-end, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short- and long-term direction of the business and related technologies. You will translate your understanding and knowledge of the business into feasible IT Products in collaboration with the IT Product Manager while ensuring that the developed solutions are aligned with evolving customer needs.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Conducts in-depth discovery meetings, targeted at understanding, capturing, and identifying the complex business requirements and operational objectives of the customer, with recommendations on automation.
- Produces documentation of current challenges, future requirements, and benefits in a manner appropriate for the customer. • Defines and develop the required specification documents to be reviewed with stakeholders and Product team members.
- Monitors external business trends in order to better challenge the business requirements.
- Serves as liaison between Product Management teams and technical resources during product development and implementation to ensure integrity of the solution delivered.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in IT, Engineering or a related discipline
- Experience of implementing SAP ( e.g. PS, MM, PP)
- SAP MII and MES knowledge would be a plus
- Knowledge of knowledge of FAL and manufacturing business processes and related technical eco systems
- Experience working in an Agile-Scrum / DevOps environment
- Ability to customise SAP and SAP ME in line with business requirements
- Experience in defining systems requirements, agile designing and prototyping
- Language Skills: Negotiation level of English; other languages like German, French or Spanish would be a plus
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft)
- approx. 12,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com). Please add your CV and relevant certificates. Regarding your motivation please upload your individual cover letter including your earliest possible start date and your salary expectations.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
What do we offer:
- Challenging tasks for unique services and products
- Interesting development opportunities, exciting perspectives
- Extensive company training offers (eLearning and Classroom Trainings)
- Pleasant working atmosphere in a professional and international work environment
- Flexible working hours & working time compensation
- Compatibility of work and family life, e.g. childcare services
- Attractive remuneration with components such as Christmas bonus, holiday pay, variable remuneration, profit-sharing, etc.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Employee Share Ownership Program and other share offers
- Health management, e.g. company medical officer
- Car leasing models for employees
- And a lot more
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.