Export Data Management Work packages leader (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse (ex Astrium SV Spotimage)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Export Data Management engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse to work for an export project. The successful candidate will join the GeoInt Ground Segment & Midstream Sol ("TECIE2") department.
This position requires a security authorization or to be eligible to an authorization by recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
In this role, you will be in charge of :
- Leading the design, the architecture, the development and the deployment of the turn-key solution for the Thematic Workshop (Forest, Water, Urban, Natural resources, mapping disaster management) and associated Data.
- Managing Work-packages based on thematic requirements specification and with the support of the thematic experts;
- Managing the Data involved in the solution, including interfaces to external systems (like DIGINEO)
- Ensuring the beginning of the maintenance according to operation
- Leading directly the engineering team according to standards and aligned with product policy associated to project expectations
Our customer requests a robust solution based on proven products associated to innovative methods.
This role could involve occasional travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the experience and the following skills :
- Educated to an engineering degree level or equivalent in Information Technologies or System Information
- Successful experience with products (I4D Data Center or Intelligence Digital Platform-IDP) and solution deployed (Thematic workshops)
- Experience with Data ingestion like satellite imagery and Legacy system interconnection
- Passion for innovation
- English at negotiation level
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
In case you have any further questions, please contact: Employment Operations.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.