Aircraft System Cyber Security (m/f)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for an Aircraft System Cyber Security has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Toulouse. You will join the Overall System and Production Security department within Engineering.
You will provide support in cyber security to system such Aircraft Communications, Surveillance, Navigation, Operations ...
You will act obviously on systems under development but also on in service systems as the security threats are evolving. You will participate to R&T projects to integrate security constraints in future architecture.
By our expertise you will define the better compromise between security objectives and cost of ownership (Design and maintenance of systems)
You will develop:
- Security skills to support engineering community
- Global view on all aircraft systems and interfaces
- Soft skills to communicate on security topics towards management, programs, and authorities interfaces are multiple, encompassing Systems designers, programs, systems suppliers, Aircraft architect , Authorities.
Future activity will also interact with ground systems as security devices are also addressing this part of connect aircraft .
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Development of secure system architecture
- Redaction of security requirements to systems designers
- Propose security solutions allowing easy operations
- Evaluation of security solutions proposed by systems designers
- Support to certification activities
- Support and expertise to systems designers
- Monitoring and analysis of cyber vulnerabilities
- Contribution to R&T projects
- Development of security devices
- Participation to standardisation for systems security
This role will involve some travel for business - twice per quarter in Europe - and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate some or all of the following skills and competencies:
- Educated to Master Degree in Information Technology, speciality Security (or equivalent)
- A first experience in the required domain would be appreciated.
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Innovative mindset
- Ability to adapt to multidisciplinary environment
- Ability to work to strict timescales
- An advanced level of English is required
- An advanced level of French is required
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy using your eRecruiting profile with your CV attached.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.