ATR – Responsable du Financements des Ventes & Financements Structurés:18/09-F
Founded in 1981, ATR has become world leader on the market for regional aircraft with 90 seats or less. Since its creation, ATR has sold over 1,500 aircraft to over 200 operators based in more than 100 countries. ATR planes have totalled over 28 million flights. ATR is a joint partnership between two major European aeronautical players: Airbus Group and Leonardo. The ATR headquarters are located in Toulouse. ATR is ISO 14001 certified, the international benchmark for respecting the environment.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You will be in charge of a number of customer relationships in the field of financing for airlines. You will support sales campaigns and deliveries by fostering the financing of ATR Aircraft. You will also be responsible for selling-down financing transactions by seeking, structuring, negotiating and closing transfer/novation/assignment of ATR commitments portfolio to the financial market.
This role will involve travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks will consist in:
- Providing successful support to commercial teams in sales campaigns, assessing the financing requirements of airlines, promoting the finance ability of ATR Aircraft. Negotiating, when required, the terms and conditions of the financing and translating them into contractual commitments,
- Ensuring timely availability of financing at delivery, in particular but not limited to export credit support, commercial debt financing, refinancing and SLBs in the market. Assisting in preparing and negotiating the contractual and delivery documents,
- Mitigating ATR's associated risks and monitoring any potential financing problems and reporting to management,
- Assisting in obtaining pre-delivery payment financing through contacts in the banking and leasing markets.
You will be in charge of the documentation and tri-partite negotiations between airlines, banks and ATR.
- Participating to the monitoring of potential existing financing commitments, preparing and executing requests for proposals, sell-down opportunities in the market with a view to optimize economics for ATR while minimizing ATR exposure in the transaction,
- Developing a close relationship and communication with the aircraft financing community in order to secure market interest in financing ATR deliveries.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Educated to a 5-year degree specializing in finance
- Proven experience in finance
- Previous exposure to financing, contact with customers, negotiation, finance and legal aspects
- Banking and/or leasing market experience would be a plus
- Team player willing to support each member of the Customer & Structured Finance team as required
- Ability to respect deadlines
- Advanced negotiating and presentation skills
- English & French: negotiation level
- Spanish would be a plus
The title of the position may vary according to candidate experience.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to ATR and Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by ATR and Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.