Digital Accelerator - Real Time Monitoring Splunk Developer (M/F)
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you passionate about IT, experienced in software development techniques and convinced by the business added value of the digitalization?
A vacancy for a Real Time Monitoring Splunk Developer has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft in Toulouse. You will join the ZII (Digital Accelerator) a department of IM (Information Management Domain), in charge of IT solutions for Services domain.
The Digital Accelerator is an integral part of Airbus' IT department and is building and operating new business platforms and services adopting new technologies, automation, digital native skills and agile ways of working to accelerate our digitalization journey.
The Digital Accelerator is about making the benefits of digital technologies available to Airbus so we can bring value to market much faster, while retaining quality and scale. Specifically this means capitalizing on DevOps, Big Data, IoT, API & Integration and cloud technologies.
Challenges are numerous and exciting!
You will benefit working with vibrant and diverse teams of engineers, developing your skills through extensive dedicated training programs, opportunity to travel and you will be empowered to make the difference!
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining advanced dashboard on Real Time Monitoring platform
- Developing interfaces with third party solutions for data on boarding and for operational processes (Incident, automation, remediation, etc …)
- Ensuring high-reliability and high-availability of the features delivered (best in class for the development, logs for monitoring, automatic remediation and user experience)
- Working in small and self-sufficient multi-disciplinary teams responsible for end to end product development (UI builder, admin, archirtect and product owner)
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience with Elastic Search or SPLUNK platform development (any certification appreciated)
- Strong experience in web application development
- Proven track record working in Agile
- Mastering of at least one platform SPLUNK or Elastic Search
- Great knowledge on Logstash, Redis, syslog server, Kibana, Splunk SDK, SPLUNK ITSI, SPLUNK Builder, API ServiceNow, MINT
- Knowledge on Tuleap, Jira, Git/Github, Jenkins, Selenium, Ansible Tower, Chef, Puppet
- Advanced Level of English
- Advanced level of French would be appreciated
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.