Procurement and Subcontracting Manager for Electronics boards assembly
CRISA - Tres Cantos
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Procurement and Subcontracting Manager for Electronics boards assembly has arisen within CRISA in Tres Cantos – Madrid.
The successful applicant will join SUPPLY MANAGEMENT / Supplier Management.
The successful applicant should be able to work on shifts, if required.
Tasks & accountabilities
Main activities are based on the Procurement and Subcontracting for projects in the Electronic boards assembly, equipment, Unit Tester or other type of subcontracted product.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Establish Procurement activities of one or more products / packages / suppliers, guarantee the contractual framework of the suppliers with the company and provide the best purchasing conditions for the company.
- Manage all aspects of the procurement contract execution, being accountable for supplier On Quality, On Time, On Cost (OQOTOC), delivery of the goods, products or services and related documentation & services.
- Perform an effective control of supplier activities, securing a close understanding of supplier overall situation and scope.
- Implement recovery, improvement and development plan in order to secure delivery of the products and services in conformity with contract conditions.
- Coordinate the interfaces of all the stakeholders involved in the supplier operations management.
- Day-to-day manage the supplier to provide all deliverables.
- Contribute to the annual Supplier Evaluation Development (SED)
- Identify the supplier risks and proposes mitigation actions. Sets short term recovery plans together with the Supply Chain operational teams.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Procurement, Legal or Commercial.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Project Management.
- Successful experience in drafting and negotiating procurement and / or commercial contracts.
- Experience in dealing with customers and / or suppliers, able to convey requirements and to interface with suppliers' higher management.
- Good knowledge of, and experience in, all matters covered by Procurement i.e. selected supplier proposal review, negotiation, export control, subcontract management, supplier management, change process, invoicing and payment, dispute resolution etc.
- Interfacing with other business functions i.e. Legal, Finance, Project Management, Export Control, Technical.
- Negotiation level in English.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Skills in negotiation with suppliers and customers.
- Good Team spirit and business-orientation.
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.