Cyber Security Finance & Controlling Germany (f/m)
Airbus CyberSecurity Ottobrunn
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus’ CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Financial Controller in TFCY (f/m) has arisen within Airbus CyberSecurity in Munich/Ottobrunn.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Reporting and Planning: Establish the monthly reporting (Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement) of the German management unit and of the German legal entity, including comparison Actuals vs Budget, analysis of variances
- Coordinate and contribute to the planning process (Operative Planning and Forecast)
- Budgetary Control: Cost Center controlling, including Actuals vs Budget, Plan, Forecast, hourly rates, support of price audit
- Project Controlling: Accompany the project manager, perform EAC (Estimate at Completion), project reviews and reporting
- Drive improvement and standardization
- International transverse role within the Cyber Finance and Commercial team
- The successful candidate will report to the German Finance Controller (Team Lead), as part of the international Cyber Finance and Commercial team
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You have the following skills and experience:
- Master degree in Finance and Controlling
- Several years of practical knowledge in Finance
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Pwpt), SAP
- Eagerness to learn
- Self-initiative and can-do attitude
- Team player
- English: Advanced
- German: Fluent
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks on unique services and products
- Interesting development opportunities and exciting perspectives
- An extensive range of social benefits, such as an attractive company pension scheme, childcare services, a housing department, a company doctor, laundry service, etc.
- Flexible working time
- The health of our employees is very important to us and we can contribute to it through the provision of preventive and sports offers, as well as our own fitness studio
- At only 15 km from the city centre of Munich, we are easily accessible by public transport and by car
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 6,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply online for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.