Digital Learning Manager (h/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Toulouse
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Digital Learning Manager (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence & Space in Toulouse. As the successful candidate you will join the Space Academy (TSXA) department.
For several years now, Airbus (Space Systems) has been proposing high expertise training services to support the sales of satellites.
In order to develop the offer of training services, the Customer Training team is being re-organized and becomes Airbus Space Academy.
You will report directly to the head of Airbus Space Academy.
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible of the Space Academy Digital Strategy
- Definition of the objectives
- Interface with partners.
- Management of the LMS platform (implementation and administration).
- Support to trainers. Facilitation of the transition to new digital tools.
- Responsible for the pedagogy of the training contents. Responsible for conformity of the digital tools with Airbus Defence and Space security constraints.
- In constant interface with customers in order to better define their needs in terms of digital training.
- Development of new business models.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to an engineering degree or equivalent.
- Experience in IT, in particular web-based information systems and architectures.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/js
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Sense of responsibility. Organisation, autonomy, creativity.
- Good interpersonal skills. Customer-oriented.
- Capability to train the trainers and to federate teams around the usage of new technologies.
- Knowledge of existing constraints: Export Control, 901 law, IT security.
- Knowledge of how to reuse existing contents available on the internet (license…).
- An advanced level of English is required.
- Advanced level of French.
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus (Commercial Aircraft), Airbus Defence and Space
- approx. 20,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbus.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.