Internship within Operational Excellence: Agile support for communication and community management
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
You are a full time student, looking for an intern position and you would like to support the Operational Excellence team? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us in Hamburg full time (35h/week) for at least 6 months (with an option to extend for another 3-6 months, e.g. for writing a thesis).
Start: Autumn 2018
Duration: 6 months
The Mission of the department Operational Excellence is to enable the Information Management organization to deliver business value by developing people and implementing new ways of working through continuous and disruptive improvements and services. You will be supporting our team of agile coaches who are playing a pivotal role in being a driver in the ongoing transformation of the Information Management organization and the wider Airbus.
Internships at Airbus
Tasks & accountabilities
- Supporting the development of a communication campaign for the agile services offered by the operational excellence team (e.g. designing a “Guide to Agile”)
- Supporting the analysis and adaptation of the "Agile in a box” approach from Defense & Space for Information Management
- Designing/creating short videos concerning different agile topics (e.g. agile roles, ceremonies, framework, etc.) and being responsible for their release and marketing on the intranet
- Supporting the development of an active local agile community network
- Updating the agile community (intranet) in accordance with Airbus guidelines
- Supporting the planning, execution and debrief of recurring team events or workshops
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Enrolled full time student within Business Administration, Media and Communication Studies, Information Management or any other related field of study
- Good dealing within MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You have strong visualization skills as well as a first knowledge about agile
- First experiences in video shooting and editing would be a plus
- English: fluent
- German: fluency would be a plus
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work autonomously. You are enthusiastic about creativity and imagination.
- Airbus (Commercial Aircraft)
- approx. 12,000
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
Online via www.jobs.airbus.com
Reference number 10403513
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, CV, relevant certificates, current certificate of enrollment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Puffky
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.