Information Management Security Officer (m/f)
Airbus Defence and Space Ottobrunn
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2017, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 130,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
A vacancy for a Information Management Security Officer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Defence and Space in Ottobrunn. The successful applicant will join IMSEC GE & Standard Solutions.
Tasks & accountabilities
The Airbus DS Information Security Officer (m/f) will report to the Airbus DS Head of Information Security Germany within the Information Security Management System team. The main focus of this position is the cooperation within multinational project teams to enhance the existing IT architecture and services of Airbus DS and ensure that Airbus DS IT security standards are applied. Beside the main focus, the position is to answer to general IT Security requests from other IT departments or business units and support the digital transformation strategy of Airbus DS.
- Cooperate within international project teams as responsible Information Management Security Architect to develop secure and compliant architectures based on existing Airbus DS security standards
- Perform risk assessments for new projects if necessary
- Support projects to analyze and mitigate found vulnerabilities based on vulnerability scan reports
- Perform compliance checks on deployed information systems to ensure that defined critical security controls are integrated and configured on proper level
- Reply and clarify to general IT security requests of the organization
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- First experience of CyberSecurity activities, Security Technologies and secure architectures
- Basic Knowhow in IT Security Controls (Firewall, Proxy, AntiVirus, Secure Configurations, Authentication, Authorization and Accounting, Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability)
- Basic knowhow in IT and Network architecture (Windows, Linux, Network Architecture and Protocols, Encryption, Application Concepts, Databases)
- First understanding of implications of vulnerabilities
- Basic understanding of risk assessments
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Fluent English skills
- Certified Information Security Professional certification is preferred (CISSP or similar)
- German Nationality is mandatory
- Airbus (Corporate Functions), Airbus Defence and Space, Other Business
- approx. 6,500
- Open positions
Find the right job
Browse through the Airbus job market in order to find the position that suits you the most! The Job Market search engine will guide you through the different criteria you can select to look for jobs.
Create your profile & apply
Whether you’re applying for a vacancy in the Job Market or joining our candidate pool, you will need to create a candidate profile in the job market. Don’t forget to submit all relevant documents with your application: CV, cover letter, etc.
Pass the selection
Once you’ve submitted your application, it will be screened by our recruitment team. If successful at this stage, we will get in touch with you for a first contact interview.
Please apply for this vacancy at our careers site (http://company.airbus.com/careers) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.